Monday, July 20, 2009

My other "job" is more like a mini vacation.

I've just come back to my lopsided little house from dog sitting for the weekend in a wonderfully spacious, level floored home. The dogs and cats were fun, the location was green and beautiful, and the library was full of art books. What more could a dog sitter ask for!! Next weekend I am dog sitting in a huge Victorian house which is located in a small town with a great downtown main street. FUN!! As both these homes are owned by artists and the place is full of creative energy, I sometimes even manage to get some stitching done, but not this weekend. I sat there like a lump on a log for pretty much the whole time, vegging out after a hectic week.
However, now it's Monday and I gotta get back to my studio...

2 comments:

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

wow-you are so lucky :-)

Leah said...

that sounds like a blast!! i've done some dog sitting in the past too and loved it. :-)