Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring is arriving as I write!!!!

I haven't been in touch for a while because I have just been too busy.....but I'm baaaack!!

There are crocus, snowdrops, scilla and the first daffodils shining in my garden. PERFECT!!! Happy April everyone.

My nose is finally grafted, complete and doesn't really look like anything was done to it because a fantastic surgeon did amazing reconstructive work on it. Clever feller, Dr Hamilton.

I am back in the creative mode and made four really nice pieces in March. And have lots of ideas for my art to be made in April.

I went to Lancaster PA in March to the first AQS show in that state. Man I spent a lotta dollars on amazing fabric, fibre, patterns and just "stuff" that I need for my biz. I went with a bus load of other quilters so we had lots in common. Fun time.
There was also a great Fibreworks workshop with Anna Hergert last month. Have a small series coming out of that one!!

Altogether it has been a very productive and exciting couple of months.. and now it's Spring

No comments: