Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am still around, truly!!

Spring and summer are now just a blur...... I am determined to update more regularly otherwise how will you know what's going on with me?? but where to start after all this time??
The two biggest items are #1 My house is for sale, mls # X1968975, and I am moving to Kingston by year end. That will be a mega change for me, after living in a small village for so long, 36+ years, then to move to a busy burb in a University town. But I am kinda looking forward to it. I can shop till I drop every day, in stores instead of online. I can go to Timmy's for a great cuppa coffee as often as I want. I can go to a movie without having to drive 40 minutes each way!! The library is just around the corner as are some terrific restaurants....... Can ya tell my life is gonna change a bit?

and #2, a neighbour found a cat adoption service for our stray/dumped/feral cat population, 14 of them have gone there so far. Not too many left here now hopefully.
The website there is www.lookwhatthecatdraggedin.ca so check out the adoption pages to see our former charges. Such a relief to know they are safe and will be looked after once I move away.
Happy Fall everyone. Let me know how you are doing by leaving a comment. Bye for now.

No comments: