Monday, August 17, 2009

Frustrating is the name of the game!!

Yesterday I was part of the Women's Art Festival in Kingston. Wonderful show with 200 VERY talented women artists, in the beautiful City Park setting. The show is very well attended, and is a lot of fun due to the fact that ya get to see all your women friends, either as participants or as attendees, and also meet some new artists. The only problem was that it was REALLY hot and humid. I did spend an hour in the new water garden with Isadora, my friend's 3 year old daughter, and I got totally drenched,and cooler,and developed a few more larf lines!!
I was having a great time, but said to Isadora, I really gotta go back to work, and she didn't even look up. She just waved her hand goodbye and carried on playing with the water...... so demoralising when you feel you are essential to the game at hand and a 3 year old puts you into a reality mode!!
However, when my clothes started to dry out I'm afraid I added somewhat to the steamyness of the day - and apparently I looked somewhat like a drowned rat!! Fun day.

and this morning I spent hours trying to upload some of my art into a slide show and didn't think I was very successful. However, this last try seems to have worked by golly. Hope ya like it.

1 comment:

Tha Bag Lady said...

and out of frustration grows brilliance, love slide show.

from your little sister